General IMBIZO5 information
- The optional Infographics workshop is on 1 October
- IMBIZO5 is from 2-5 October
- The three concurrent workshops will be interspersed with plenary activities.
- Around 40 people will attend each workshop – including very experienced and more early career researchers, and students.
- Workshop activities will involve a balance of:
- talks by participants; and
- discussion and activities aimed at producing a paper.
IMBIZO5 will be held on the Quissett Campus of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution. We will kick off at 9am on 2 October in the Clark 507 auditorium, 306-5 Woods Hole Road.
We ask that everyone brings a poster, even if you are giving an oral presentation. This way, you will be able to learn about the work of participants in the other workshops. There is a poster session on the evening of 2 October, where everyone will be given a chance to present their work.
Posters need to be:
- Portrait orientation
- A0 size (841 cm x 1189 cm = 33.11" x 46.81")
Proposed times for different activities