IMBER Open Science Conference (23-27 June 2014 in Bergen, Norway)
The Integrated Marine Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Research (IMBER) project is an interdisciplinary global environmental change research initiative that is focused on understanding the sensitivity of marine biogeochemical cycles and ecosystems to global change and predicting ocean responses to global change and the effects on the Earth System and human society.
The IMBER Open Science Conference will provide a synthesis of a range of topics related to marine biogeochemistry and ecosystem research and the human dimension of global marine change.
The IMBER Scientific Steering Committee invites you to participate in the Open Science Conference to learn about current research, present new research findings, share your knowledge, and develop a framework for future marine research directions and collaborations.
1. The OSC plenary videos are now on the IMBER YouTube channel
2. IMBER Position Paper - Community Open Consultation
3. The booklet of the IMBER OSC 2014 is now available
4. The programme of the IMBER OSC 2014 is available
5. Guidelines for Poster Sessions
There will be three poster sessions. You will be informed when you should be available to present your poster and answer questions. The posters should be in portrait style in size A0 (841 ×1189mm, or 46.8 x 33.1 inches).
Printing service for posters is available at Allkopi. Email a PDF version of your A0 poster to Mr. Harald Fick (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 14 June 2014 with a reference to IMBER OSC and your name in the subject line. The cost of printing is 362.50 NOK (approximately 60 USD) for one A0 poster. You can collect and pay for your poster at the conference venue (date and time to be decided) or at the Allkopi office at C. Sundts gate 36, Nordnes, Bergen between 08:00 - 16:00, Monday to Friday.
6. Three workshops will be held on Sunday 22 June 2014
7. Eight workshops will be held on Monday 23 June 2014
8. The sessions will be held from Tuesday 24 to Friday 27 June 2014
9. Click HERE for information about the Plenary Speakers